Sunday, May 26, 2013

The next phase


Our two years in Kirksville have come to an end. We move from Missouri in less than a month. Adrian has completed his first two years of medical school. It has been the hardest two years of his life. He has worked harder and sacrificed more than he ever has before. We have enjoyed our time in Kirksville. We both have learned a lot and made friends we will miss. Levi lately has been naming two of his friends over and over to me and telling me he likes them and wants them to come play. I feel a little sad knowing that he won't understand when we leave that they can't come play anymore. 

Adrian passed all his classes. It is a great accomplishment for someone to pass medical school. He sacrificed so much to make it happen. He told me no one has any idea how hard medical school is unless you are in it.  He has been going full speed for two years and I am so proud of him.

The next phase of our lives takes us back to Utah. To Clinton to be exact. We have the opportunity for Adrian to do his 3rd and 4th year rotations mainly in Davis County. We already have a house lined up and we are excited for the opportunities that area will bring us. I am especially excited to go back to the familiar Layton/Ogden area we spent time in before. I will have to find work there. I'm hoping I can find a nursing job for just once a week. The higher cost of Utah living is the main reason I will need to work, but I think it will be good to keep up on my nursing skills and keep my mind stimulated. 
Here's for a good next two years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment