Thursday, December 20, 2012

Levi 18 Months


Levi is now 19 months, but I've been so busy with other projects that I haven't had time to make a new blog and post about how he is at 18 months. 

He amazes Adrian and I everyday at how much he understands and learns so quickly. He brings us so much joy and we love being his parents. 

Here's his doings at 18 months:
  • Says too many words to count. Favorites (or most common) being, "toss", "crash", and "push"
  • Leans head towards me or puts leg/arm up for a "kiss better"

  • Poor appetite. It's a struggle to get him to eat.
  • Able to open front door.

  • Favorite book is "Love You Forever". He will let me read every word.
  • Loves baths, especially with bubbles

  • Loves Papa. Calls "papa" whenever he's distressed
  • Wt: 22.4 lbs, Ht: 30.75 inches
Levi enjoyed his swimming lessons!!
  • Gets frustrated easy. Will scream and throw things.
  • Loves to dance.

  • Loves trains. Says "poo poo" for choo choo. Adrian grew up saying "poo poo" for trains and Levi caught on pretty quick.
Levi likes to lay on Adrian and Adrian will point out and name everything they see.
  • Likes to watch Thomas the Tank Engine.
  • Has all but 3 teeth, for his age anyway
Likes to wear his snow boots!
  • Favorite game is hide and seek
  • Loves the slide at the park. Says "whoosh" after he goes down and throws his arms in the air.
Loves to make huts and hide and play in them.
  • Has stranger and separation anxiety. 
  • Able to climb onto the kitchen chairs. 
I told him to say cheese, and this is the face I got.
  • Loves to help with what I am doing and be involved in everything going on.
  • 1 nap a day for about 2 hours. Sleeps 10-11 hours a night.
Can you say binki addict?
  • Good with using a spoon.
  • Favorite food is oatmeal. He'd eat it all day if I let him.
Wants to wear his boots around the house.
  • I'm able to bribe him to get him dressed and diaper changed. It's been a nightmare for months and very traumatic for the both of us to get cleaned up. Now I bribe him with something (usually goldfish crackers) and he lays right down and holds still. He'll even bargain with me if I say "let's change your diaper" he'll say "fishy?". Pretty smart boy :)
  • Very very frequently grabs us by the fingers and pulls us around and says "play, play"
All ready for church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment